So yesterday was a pretty crazy day. For starters, mom and dad got home a lot earlier than I was expecting, so I wasn't really ready for them. I had a lot of stuff going on, but they didn't stay long, so no biggie.
I had a game at 1 against the Bengals. We definitely would win a lot more if not for the other players on my team. They screw up a lot and I have to cover for them, but I don't feel like it, so we lose. It's really dumb. And daddy keeps berating me about how I should be at the game the whole time and not hanging out at home. He doesn't understand football at all, but he likes to look like he knows what he's talking about. Anyway, sometimes I wonder if I'm just too good for the NFL. It seems like a waste of my skills to be there watching everyone else bumble around.
Of course, last night was Furton's "biggest night of the year" or whatever. Furriest Girl 2014. They begged me to participate, of course, but I didn't. It's all just so lame. I still tried to help a little by wandering around on the stage throughout the competition. It seemed like every time I came on stage, I could see the competitors getting visibly nervous. I guess it was because they knew they only had a chance because I didn't care enough to enter. Mom won, which was whatever. She was all "I'm soooo important" and "Look at me!!!" and stuff all night, which I guess is okay. Everyone deserves a moment now and then. Well, most everyone. If they ever have a Lamest Dad competition, then someone else I know might get his chance to shine.
Well, I've finished like four packs of leftover Halloween malted milk balls while I was writing this and I'm running out of things to say. Pie and Good Wife party tonight, so I'll probably stare at the wall. Waaaaaay more interesting.

No comments:
Post a Comment