Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Whoa!  Weird day... really weird day.  So like I said this morning, I could tell something odd was going on but I wasn't sure what.

Get this.

Mom and dad come home a little early from work today... nothin' crazy, till she grabs me and tosses me in the bathroom!  Then they locked me up and dragged me out to the doctor!!!  At this point, I'm hiding under the blanket, 'cause this is much weirder than I'd expected.  At the doctor, some nurse takes me and manhandles me and glues some crazy stuff on my fingertips.  Seriously.  Glues stuff on my fingers.

Speaking of which, sorry it's so late with my writing tonight, but my typing is pretty slow because SOMEONE GLUED SOME CRAZY STUFF ON MY FINGERTIPS!

I tried to chew it off, but mom kept yelling at me.  Has anyone else had anything like this?  Leave a comment if you have.  I'm thinking it's some kind of weird hazing ritual, but then, who gets hazed by their parents?

Oh well... hopefully the team doesn't notice on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment