Thursday, November 13, 2014

So... this happened... http://live.washingtonpost.com/grammar-geekery-with-bill-walsh-20141111.html#Sylvie

I'm sure it's no big surprise to anyone that my fans would be on various chats asking about me, and let's be real, it's not like the subject matter of the discussion was even remotely interesting.  Still, though... why so brangy?  That's what they asked?

I mean, I have a lot to say.  And I'm very important.  So obviously I'm gonna be brangy.  I had a great conversation with dad tonight.  We went back and forth a lot.  I feel like I saw where he was coming from... and I also think he saw my point, as well.  As usual, mom just sat on her chair looking dumb.  At any given time, one of those two is doing something stupid.  At least.  It's amazing I've come so far.

I did manage to chew one of those things off my paw today, so that was kinda cool.  I thought about taking a picture of it afterward to upload to the blog, but instead, I think I ate it.  It seemed like a reasonable thing to do.

I sure could go for some Wellness right now.  Maybe I'll wake mom up.  She just lies in bed for hours sometime, vegetating, wasting her life away, so I feel like the least I can do is nudge her, have her get up for a while and see the world.

So that seems like a good question for my comments -- and don't worry -- I read them all!  Why do YOU think I'm so brangy?

Good night for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment