Monday, November 10, 2014

Sorry I haven't been around too much recently.  I've been doing a lot of research on these things my mom got me.  Oh, and I also had a football game in London, but I didn't let that take up too much of my time.  The rest of my team was busy losing, so I just went about my business.

Anyway, when I said they were on my fingertips, that was kind of unclear.  Actually, they attached to my nails.  Seems like some kind of adhesive or something.  They don't come off with your standard nail-chewing.

Anyway, I come from a family of searchers or whatever (apparently, both of my parents do it for a living -- go figure!), so I thought I could use the Internet to help.

I found this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3amCM8_JeMY

I think that MIGHT be what I have, but I'm not entirely sure.  It says, "easy on, easy off" and I can assure you that these aren't "easy off".

Another possibility is that the name of the company has something to do with "newt".  They keep saying that and looking over at me, so I think it must be related.  Newt Nails or something.

I was going to ask them yesterday, but they spent most of the evening playing with little building-block toys and watching TV.  They had one of their silly parties with cupcakes and stuff.  I usually just get Wellness.  Sometimes I try to get treats, but eating them makes me dizzy.  There must be some kind of drug in there or something.

Anyway, go Jags or whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment